Retail Leasing and Consulting
Broll Ghana’s appointment to the management and leasing of the ground-breaking Accra Mall in 2006 was a strong vote of confidence in our retail experience. This project was the largest of its kind in West Africa at the time, and nothing could be left to chance. To date the mall has flourished beyond expectations and plans are in place to increase the size of this Ghanaian pace setter.
Successful retailing starts with truly understanding a shopping centre’s target audience and then building a tenant mix that will satisfy their needs, not only for today but into the future. It’s important to keep in mind that retail is one of the most dynamic business environments, with shoppers’ wants and needs continuously shifting, and a corresponding need to deliver on those ever-changing demands.
Broll Ghana backs up the excitement of retail with sound research and extensive market knowledge. We have a wealth of retail experience, from concept development stage to fully functioning shopping centres. Our in-house research department is constantly analysing local and international trends and indices against which to measure local performance.
Retail consulting services include:
- Identification of critical success factors for existing centre refurbishments and redevelopments
- Ongoing retail trend analysis
- Leasing and marketing of the centre to a unique and appropriate tenant mix
- Assistance in developing the leisure-retail concept and feel for a centre
- Strategic analysis of a centre and determination of a market repositioning programme
- Creation of a strategic leasing strategy
- Retail broking on existing centresg centres
Back to top